Norwegian Research Part 16 - Reider Toralf Bakke

Part 16 - Norwegian research
Sofie Amalie's baptism is in the same register - her birth was 2 Aug 1865 and baptism 17 Sep 1865. Her parents are listed as snedker (cabinetmaker) Ole Andersen Bakke and Juliane Petrine Eriksdatter.

Looking back at Oscar's baptism I can see his mother's name kind of looks like 'Eriksdatter' but I don't think I would have worked that out without finding her name somewhere else. 

At this stage I haven't looked for Adolf's baptism as I don't know which parish in Christiania to look in, so I'll assume his mother is Juliane Petrine Eriksdatter for now, and should find confirmation of that when I find hers and Ole's marriage.

Sofie Amalie's baptism:
http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:NBN:no-a1450-kb20060313010988.jpg&siz=full

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to plan ahead - where will you take your family history research this year?

2023 and it is time for new discoveries

Norwegian Research Part 14 - Reider Toralf Bakke