Norwegian Research Part 11 - Reider Toralf Bakke

Part 11 - Norwegian research

I can also see an index telling me Adolf has a confirmation record in 1873 in Eidsvoll parish, so I'll look that up in the parish registers. 


Eidsvoll parish is not within Christiania, but a rural parish just outside, so after I have selected 'Digitised Parish Registers' from the home page, I need to select under 'Velg fylke:' 'Akershus', the rural county next to Christiania.

The index has told me the confirmation is in the Klokkerbok for Eidsvoll prestegjeld 1871-1877, so I can go straight to the correct register and click on confirmations for 1873.

Found on image 132, it says: 12th Oct 1873, no. 19, Adolf Bakke born 19 Jul 1859, born Christiania, residence: Dønum.

http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:NBN:no-a1450-kb20060309010075.jpg&siz=full

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to plan ahead - where will you take your family history research this year?

2023 and it is time for new discoveries

Norwegian Research Part 14 - Reider Toralf Bakke